Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Sam 18 Aoû - 14:27 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue sur le forum de la FAU

Veuillez respecter les règles du forum
- Le flood est interdit
- Votre pseudo doit être le même que celui IG
- Respectez les formulaires pour toute demande
- Restez polis et respectueux envers les autres

Facebook Iphone App Keeps Quitting

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fédération des Alliances Unifiées Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Taverne [partie public]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joerzeha

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:32 (2018)
Sujet du message: Facebook Iphone App Keeps Quitting
Répondre en citant

Facebook Iphone App Keeps Quitting
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

How to use an old iphone with international sim card?How to factory restart on iPhone?How can I Convince my mother for iPhone 7?IPhone X or IPhone 8 plus or IPhone 8?Help! Am I being spied on?. I made Iphone reset a few times. How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch If an app wont respond, you can force it to close. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the apps, soft reset, hard reset, memory cleaning, everything reasonable and the apps still crash. Obviously Iphone does not react to delete the app function on the Iphone. Please try using the search form below: Search for: How to Buy Discounted iTunes Gift Cards the Right Way Internet Mac How to Buy Discounted iTunes Gift Cards the Right Way Discounted iTunes gift cards can save you money when you go online shopping at the iTunes Store. They had these troubles during the Beta testing yet released it anyway! Kclyn Mae I reset my iphone 4 times but still, it always end up on app crashing. Looks like no one's replied in a while. Open Menu Close Menu Apple Shopping Bag Apple Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music Support Search support.apple.com Shopping Bag . DealsiPhoneiPadiOSApple WatchHow-toiGB App. Please type your message and try again. United States Copyright Apple Inc. My phone is an iPhone 6+ 64gb. Jul 23, 2014 10:16 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by kthwwg, kthwwg Jul 24, 2014 10:02 AM in response to Roland Holst Level 1 (0 points) Jul 24, 2014 10:02 AM in response to Roland Holst My FB app has been crashing since early spring Too! I searched and searched for a solution.deleted the app, synced my iTunes, deleted photos for more space etc.everything short of completely setting my phone back to factory settings! I could log into the the app with a completely different login ID so I knew it wasn't my phone it was within the FB app.THe problem SYNC photos is turned on within the app! GO go to your profile, photos, synced photos, then the little settings icon top right and turn sync off! Then try to log out if u can quick enough. May 7, 2014 3:47 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by KatCity, KatCity Jul 23, 2014 10:16 AM in response to Roland Holst Level 1 (0 points) Jul 23, 2014 10:16 AM in response to Roland Holst I have an iPad mini and it's been updated to iOS 7.1 about 9 months ago, but just recently my ipad has been crashing, Safari, Facebook, tumblr, and it won't let me delete photos from my ipad as well, it just crashes and won't even let me open anything and when I take pictures they either don't show up, it looks as if they haven't loaded or a gray picture shows up and it has some numbers on It. Cassandra The after school app continues to close out after i tried this Billy Villegas I have an iPhone 6 and Maps causes Facebook to crash. Stefan Mller Thanks! Reinstalling worked for one app, but what do I do if the built-in Mail app crashes? I cannot remove this one. Edit with Live CSS SaveWrite CSS OR LESS and hit save. This will free up some space that can turn out to be helpful for the app not to crash.#4. Then I updated my apps and now most of them open then close suddenly. All about Iphone 8. All Rights Reserved. What to do? ramon When i click on YouTube my phone just reboots, when i go on google same thing, what is it?????? st older iPad 4 and updated version 8.3 all apps crashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uselessapplestuff Same. make-use-of-logo logo-background menu search search-start close email bookmark facebook google twitter pinterest stumbleupon whatsapp amazon youtube youtube label-rectangle triangle-long down . Isabell My facebook in my iphone 6 64gig always crashing. Please keep in mind that standard messaging rates apply.When you want to.Send a text (SMS) with.Update your statusYour status (ex: What a great weekend)Get a one time password for FacebookOTPStart getting text notificationsSTARTStop getting text notificationsSTOPGet helpHELPNote: You can choose what you want to get notified about from your settings. If I get it unlocked would I be able to activate it?Can someone please share me the best 3rd party website to unlock Iphone on contract with AT&T to use it with a different network?How i can unlock iphone7 sprint?What is gevey unlock for iPhone 7 and what are the disadvantages?.. eg When switching to a different app to copy a quote or a URL, FB crashes when I switch back. Where can i purchase Iphone X cases?Touch ID on my iPhone 6 is not working. Soft and hard. It goes in and out on voice control Siri pops up deleting apps for storage then to search then closes any app I open and its like I have a ghost in my phone. Clear Memory You don't know how many times this happens. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled (primarily CNN), done hard and soft reboots. Keep these tips in mind before you shop around 5a02188284
is there a tumblr app for facebookfacebook chat on androidfacebook credits hack november 2012facebook free coupon code 2014facebook chat para samsung gt-s3850http graph.facebook.com hackentrar no meu facebook agorahack de likes na pagina do facebookcreate facebook like button without countxbox 360 facebook chat

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:32 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fédération des Alliances Unifiées Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Taverne [partie public] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation